Saturday, October 24, 2009

In Dubai Airport



So.. am in Dubai airport.. coming from Abidjan (IC) and waiting for my flight to Amman..


I remember Akos, the vise president of external relations in AIESEC jordan, told me once, around the end of his term in Jordan, that "heading for the future" or H4TF is not only about moving from working in AIESEC environment to the real business world.. and moving from the "learn field" to a more serious atmosphere.. but it's also the process in which you learn your lessons.. you go over the events of that experience.. what happened.. why do you think it happened.. how did you respond.. did this response work.. was there a better way to handle it.. along with all the relationships.. friends and enemies.. emotions.. and memories..
you go over that.. and learn your lessons.. learn about yourself.. about people.. learn about life.. reconsider your values.. and come up with a new perspective..
and this is what I'll be doing


One thing is irritating me though.. it's the amount of happiness am feeling to be on the way home.. and what irritates me in particular.. is the fact that am not rushing home to do something.. or go somewhere.. or to meet someone.. of course there will be a lot of eating, sleeping and gatherings in the up coming week, but I dont think that this is it.. and I wonder.. is it because there was something wrong with my internship? was it bad? was it me who didnt enjoy it.. do I love Amman and its people more than I think.. or is this normal?


I know that one of the main reasons for my happiness right now is that I have just had the burger I wanted for 8 weeks.. when I was here on my way to Abidjan.. I went to get a burger.. and that's where i realized that I lost all my money except for 10 $.. and though I have only 10$ now.. but this time it's not a surprise..


Anyway, my plane is boarding.. talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers